Citizens for School District 51 is organizing the Latino Chamber Mill/Bond Forum on Thursday, September 7th from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at the Basil T. Knight Room located at 2523 Patterson Road, Grand Junction, CO.
- Welcome from Dan Robinson and Susanna Whittrock
- Dr. Ken Haptonstall
- D51 Maintenance & Grounds Director Eric Nilsen
- D51 Manager of Resource Conservation- Eric Anderson
- Citizens for SD 51- PowerPoint (Kelly Flenniken and Doug Levinson)
- Campaign Volunteer Spencer Hurt - What can you do?
- Q & A
- Thank You and Wrap Up